The SIFCO Process® is a vital resource when you need to enhance, repair or rebuild your critical components. We partner with you to develop solutions to fulfill your specific application requirements.
As a global organization, partnering with SIFCO ASC means you benefit from our:
- Leading technical knowledge and expertise
- Highly trained and mobile plating technicians
- Continuous innovation through research and development
- State-of-the-art plating process and equipment design
- Commitment to after-sales service and support
- Commitment to environmental standards, obligations and continuous improvement
- Security and stability as part of Quaker Houghton
This means you can have full confidence in the performance and reliability of your process operations, knowing the SIFCO Process® has a positive impact on your competitiveness and profitability.
SIFCO Applied Surface Concepts is your vital resource for enhancing, repairing or refurbishing critical components through selective electroplating. The SIFCO Process® is the leading method of selective electroplating localized areas on components without the use of an immersion tank. We provide contract services, chemical solutions and equipment for surface enhancement to improve component performance, minimize downtime and reduce manufacturing costs. To learn more, choose from any of these related resources.